Walking: There are numerous local walking tracks, checkout the walking books in the lounge for reference.
4 x 4 Trips: Ask Inger at The Shop!
Directly across the road from the house is the wonderfully located Jubrique swimming pool!
Open from Mid-June to Mid-September it shares the spectacular village views overlooking the lush green valleys and hills of Jubrique and beyond.
Other swimming trips:
- Charca Azul: Paradise! Swim or take a picnic to this natural spring-fed mountain pool, only a 20-min drive from Jubrique
- Charca Estaban: A secluded pool in the Genal River
- Venta San Juan: 4kms from Jubrique: the river here is perfect for swimming with two bars either side or take a picnic and walk upstream and find pools and waterfalls.
- The Beach: Within 45 mins you can be on the Costal del Sol and it´s many beaches, or if you would like a day´s excursion, the Costa del Luz is only a 90- min drive away
There are many beautiful excursions to be made -
- Ronda is a must for every visitor (see the tourist guide reference books)
- Genalgaucil, visit this quaint neighbourly village and all its artwork
- Alcornacales National park (the world´s largest oak forest)
- Granada and Cordoba are not that far away, catch the train from either Ronda or Cortes de la Frontera (30 min drive)
- The Costa del Sol